- “Streamed Out: Cost of living crunch prompts one-in-three to cancel streaming subscriptions in last six months.”, Angus Reid Institute, October 27, 2022, https://angusreid.org/netflix-streaming-canada-cord-cutting-tv-landlines/ ↩
- “Life expectancy at birth, total (years) – Canada”, The World Bank Group, Accessed on May 1, 2023, https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.LE00.IN?locations=CA ↩
- Milounee Purohit, “Canadian home prices to drop 12% in 2023, but still remain unaffordable for many: poll.” Globe and Mail, March 1, 2023, https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-canadian-home-prices-to-drop-12-in-2023-but-still-remain-unaffordable/#:~:text=Average%20home%20prices%20in%20Canada,predicted%20in%20a%20November%20survey. ↩
- “To buy or to rent: The housing market continues to be reshaped by several factors as Canadians search for an affordable place to call home.” The Daily, Statistics Canada, September 9, 2022, https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/220921/dq220921b-eng.htm ↩
- Gordon Dewis, “Repair or replace: What are Canadians doing with their old cell phones and computers?”, Statistics Canada, February 15, 2022, https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/16-002-x/2022001/article/00001-eng.htm ↩
- Laura Desjardins, “How often should you replace your shoes?”, Canadian Running, January 13, 2021, https://runningmagazine.ca/sections/gear/how-often-should-you-replace-your-shoes/ ↩
- “Consumer Price Index”, Bank of Canada, Accessed May 1, 2023, https://www.bankofcanada.ca/rates/price-indexes/cpi/ ↩
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by TD Direct Investing and is for information purposes only. The information has been drawn from sources believed to be reliable. Graphs and charts are used for illustrative purposes only and do not reflect future values or future performance of any investment. The information does not provide financial, legal, tax or investment advice. Particular investment, tax, or trading strategies should be evaluated relative to each individual's objectives and risk tolerance.
TD Direct Investing is a division of TD Waterhouse Canada Inc., a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
® The TD logo and other trade-marks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.